Love food? Adore Putney? Fantastic news! A Taste of Putney is back 18th – 26th September to celebrate the best of Putney’s eateries.
This year you will be able to sample some of your favourite dishes using limited offers. You can slurp, sip and chow down on some of the most mouth-watering dishes available – enough to satisfy the most ravenous of foodies! There’s never been a better excuse to dine out in London’s best town centre.
Go to https://www.localrewards.chat/putney-high-street-guide to see all our available offers plus earn points while you spend in Putney restaurants and other stores!
Last year we released Putney to Plate, featuring 20 recipe’s from some of Putney’s most loved eateries. You can still download a PDF of the cookbook here, so you can recreate your favourite Putney dishes at home. The money raised is donated to The Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability (RHN).
Taking part is easy – just have a look at the offers below and visit Putney to experience the best that Putney has to offer. The most difficult part? Choosing which dish to try first!
Restaurants and Offers Taking Place:
- Free bun with any ramen! Get any banging bao buns FREE when you buy any ramen. Dine in only.
Bubble East Café
- 3 for 2 on Bubble Teas (least expensive one free)
- Get three free toppings on any create-your-own bubble waffles. Free toppings exclude all ice creams and mochi.
- Free coffee with your brunch for 2 when you dine in (Available 19th, 20th, 22nd and 26th September).
- Free portion of waffle fries for tables 4+ (Available weekends 18-19th and 25th-26th September)
- 25% off alcoholic beverages (Available 18-19th and 24-26th September)
- 20% off all birthday cake orders.
- 4 cupcakes free with any birthday cake order
Visit in store, online or call 07553 887308 to place your order.[d]
- Free dessert sfolliatelle, panna cotte with wild berries or ice cream/sorbet when you spend £50 or more dine in only for group of up to 4 people, or spend £100 or more for larger dine in groups.
- Shot of Limoncello with almond biscuit when you spend £50 or more dine in only for group of up to 4 people, or spend £100 or more for larger dine in groups.
- Chateaubriand Night (20th September) – Chateaubriand served with Gazette Frites & Bearnaise Sauce £14.50
- Oyster special (21st September) – Maldon Oysters £1.50 per Oyster
- Moules Frites (22nd September) – 1kg of Mussels and fries £12.00 get your flavour right. Choose between Marineres, Poulette (cream), Roquefort or Chorizo Sausage
- Lobster Club (23rd September) – Whole Fresh-grilled lobster with fries and lemon sauce or garlic butter £28.00[f]
Homework Workspace Café
- Morning Tea at Homework Putney (Available 20th – 24th September) – Buy 2 coffee’s and get a pastry for free[g]
- Coffees on Homework when you buy a focaccia! (Available 20th – 23rd September between 12 and 5pm) Buy a focaccia and get a coffee for free[h]
Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf
- Half Price Pizza & 2-4-1 on Small Bites available between 12 and 3pm (Available 20th September – 24th September)
- £20 special offer – 9 holes of golf, choice of pizza and a pint (or equivalent priced drink) from 5pm (Available 21st September)
Available 20th, 22nd, 23rd & 26th September
- Free Naan! Enjoy a free garlic, plain or butter naan with every main course when you dine in.
Available 21st – 23rd September from 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Early bird special 20% off food bill when you dine early (You must vacate your table by 7.30pm and max 4 persons).[j]
Available 20th – 24th September after 4pm & all day weekends (18th-19th & 25th/26th September)
- Student special! Get 25% off food when you dine in at Preto. Present valid photographic student ID card to preto team. Offer based on standard menu prices, not accept in conjunction with any other offer.[k]
- 10% discount on your bill when you dine in.[l]
Putney Tea Rooms
Available 20th – 23rd September
- 20% off total bill when you dine in[m]
Available 20th – 24th September
- Lunch Deal – Sandwich, wrap or salad with a hot or cold soft drink £6.95. Add a pint of Amstel or glass of house wine (175ml) for £2. Available until 5pm.[n]
Artisans of Sardinia
All dates excluding 19th and 26th of September
- Complimentary glass of wine with a set menu lunch between 12pm-2.30pm