I am so excited Victoria is running a workshop about using the KonMari method to bring about positive changes to your working and/or home environment.
The workshop will cover:
- Victoria’s journey from chaotic to KonMari Consultant
- Benefits and positive impact of applying the KonMari method
- KonMari 101 – guiding you through the basic principals
- 5 KonMari categories
- Applying the principals to your home office/work space
- Diving deeper into the paper category and practical tips
- Problems you might encounter and how to resolve them
- How the method can help achieve a work/life integration that “sparks joy”
- Invaluable resources
Victoria grew up in Hong Kong and started her working life there at the Marco Polo hotel, later moving back to the UK to work for the Hilton – the hotel business gives you a keen eye for interiors and more specifically, the best use of space.
Victoria made a career change for the more regular hours in an office management role for an Investment management company in the City for 15 years where she further developed her strong organisational skills. Ironically, while super organised in work, Victoria had a cluttered home environment which was even harder to maintain after becoming a mum.
Over the years different methods of home organising were tried but nothing seemed to stick … until she came across Marie Kondo”s KonMari method.
After success with the method, friends started to ask Victoria to help with their homes & word spread. Victoria decided to take the plunge and start her home organising business in 2016 and went through training to become one of the first fully certified KonMari consultants in the UK in 2018. Victoria is also a member of APDO, the main UK association for professional declutterers and organisers.
- Please book in advance as places are limited.
- No refunds once booked, but we are happy for you to transfer ticket to a friend, just let us know!