Plastic Free July is a global movement that helps millions of people become part of the solution to plastic pollution – so we can have cleaner streets, oceans, and beautiful communities.
Want some tips to find out how you can reduce plastic waste? The good news is, anyone can get involved. You can start out small, or really challenge yourself.
Get inspired with these options below:
- Bring a reusable coffee cup or dine-in at a café in Putney.
- Find plastic-free alternatives when buying fruit and veggies.
- Bring your own reusable shopping bags and help reduce plastic waste.
- Get a group together to clean up the Thames or Putney Town Centre.
- Refuse plastic straws when buying a drink and BYO a reusable alternative.
- Are you recycling, composting or avoiding waste correctly?
- Share the solutions to single-use plastics and inspire people with a fun picnic.
- Carry a reusable water bottle and refill on the go in any Putney business offering free refills.
Join millions of people reducing their plastic waste.