Looking for something fun to do this Christmas in Putney? Why not follow our Putney Gingerbread Trail between 15th and 22nd December. All you need to do is collect stamps from businesses on Upper Richmond Road. Once you have all your stamps, you can then collect your prize.
You can make a day of it and stop at one of Putney’s great family friendly restaurants and cafes for lunch, or take a winter walk along the river.
Do you want to take part? Just follow these simple steps:
- Download our map HERE, or pick up a map in local shops – whichever you fancy.
- Start your journey and collect 12 stamps from participating businesses at 202-213 Upper Richmond Road, in any order.
- Ask somebody within the business to stamp your card.
- Bring your completed stamp card to The Bakehouse, 232 Upper Richmond Road, to collect your gingerbread prize.
- The trail is open to all (no age restriction).
We would love to see your pictures from our trail, make sure to tag #positivelyputney in your social media posts and tell us what your favourite part of our trail was!