Summer holidays are upon us! We thought it would be the perfect time to create a list of fun things to do with your kids this summer. Hopefully it will inspire you to fight off the summertime boredom.
Whether you turn this list into your summer bucket list, or you just pick a few of your favourites, you will make some great memories. The key is to slow down and enjoy the summer months with your family.
Here are our top 10 list of things to do in Putney this summer:
- Enjoy the great outdoors and get on a bike and rediscover Putney’s glorious riverside. Need a bike maintenance check out Velosport.
- Keep your youngsters cool by heading to Putney’s newest swimming pool at GetSetGo.
3. Get creative with your children and enjoy making something together at Pitter Potter.
4. Enjoy the little things in life and go for ice-cream. Creams has just recently opened on Putney High Street and the sundaes are incredible!
5. Don’t forget the summer reading challenge; head to Putney library to sign up and see what news books there are to read.
6. If the sun is shining, what better way to enjoy the outdoors than to pack a picnic and have a lazy lunch in the park. Leaders Gardens and Wandsworth Park, or head over Putney Bridge to the water sprinklers in Bishops Park.
7. If your child enjoys the Theatre then Putney Arts Theatre have a young theatre group that run activities throughout the summer. Great for the theatrical ones!
8. The cinema is always a great idea, especially for any of those rainy days. And we are so lucky in Putney to have an Odeon Luxe. That extra bit of luxury to enjoy whilst you are watching a new release.
9. Get your putting skills up to scratch and book some fun golfing sessions at Jungle Rumble.
10. And lastly, some retail therapy for you and the kids. There are lots of shops to choose from on the high street. Get those last minute things for your holiday or staycation. Click here for a full list of businesses.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!