Whether you’ve set yourself some New Year’s resolutions in line with #Veganuary, or you’re planning on going #MeatFree for a month, Byron Putney will help you kick start 2020 on the right foot. Going meat free or vegan is a lot more than just a trend, it comes with an abundance of health benefits too.
Their Beetnik Burger comes with a beetroot falafel patty that’s rich in fibre. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, beetroot can help keep blood pressure in check as well as improve digestive health. So, whatever the reason, try completing a #MeatFree or vegan month with enticing dishes – without the FOMO.
You can also save some cash by taking advantage of their ‘Treat a Friend’ offer until the 31st January. Buy any burger or salad at Byron and you’ll get a second burger or salad for free! The offer can be claimed by signing up to Byron Club at: byron.co/byronclub
Byron’s veggie friendly menu includes a vegetarian burger, three vegan burgers and a superfood grain salad:
- Cheese Melt – with a deep-fried, smoked cheese patty (veggie)
- Beetnik – with beetroot falafel patty, kale & smashed avocado (vegan)
- Cali Cheese – with plant-based patty topped with vegan ‘cheese’ (vegan)
- The Truffler – with ‘Beyond Meat’ patty, mushroom, ‘cheese’ fondue and truffle ‘mayo’ (vegan)
- Superfood Grain Salad – lentils, quinoa, roast squash, beetroot, pomegranate, spinach, three seed mix and house dressing (vegan)
Byron Club subscribers can use the ‘Treat a Friend’ offer as much as they like throughout January! Full offer T&Cs can be found here: byron.co/terms