Show your town centre some love this Valentine’s Day and treat your loved one to something special in Putney. Whether you’re looking for gift ideas or somewhere romantic to dine, Putney has what you need.
Begin your Valentine’s Day by picking up a gift for your loved one. With plenty of options in Putney, let’s see what we can help you find:
- Nothing says romance (and sometimes sorry) more than a gorgeous bunch of flowers. Pick up yours at Dovers Flowers or The Flowersmith.
- It isn’t Valentine’s Day without a soppy card telling your loved one. how you feel, so take your pick from The Card Factory, Paperchase, Huttons, Farrago and Oliver Bonas.
- If chocolate is the way to their heart, a visit to Brownie Box, Waitrose and Sainsburys will do the trick.
- Is your loved one a fan of cycling? Grab the latest accessory from VeloSport.
- Put a little sparkle into your Valentine’s Day with jewellery for him or her from Oliver Bonas, Accessorize and Huttons.
- Grab him that special something from Farrago where you’ll find a great selection of eclectic gifts.
It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day to enjoy a delicious meal in Putney, but it’s certainly a good excuse! Why not sample one of these great restaurants:
- Yum Sa, Tomoe, Wagamama, Hare & Tortoise and Pinto Thai for authentic Asian cuisine.
- Byron, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Five Guys – who says burgers aren’t romantic? Messy food is the food of love!
- Kashmir, Ma Goa, Holy Cow (new to Putney) and Taj Mahal for exceptional and authentic Indian dishes.
- Is Spanish food your true love? Casa Manolo and Pata Negra have got you covered.
- Enjoy classic Italian dishes at Italian Boys, Pizza Express, Carluccio’s, Franco Manca, Artisans of Sardinia and Mascalzone.
- For a dining experience like no other, try Preto for their succulent meats, carved table side by their Passadors.
Not really the romantic type but still want to grab a bite to eat? How about trying one of these:
- Putney Pies for a freshy cooked handmade pie.
- Nando’s will tingle your taste buds with their signature peri peri chicken.
- The Mac Factory for seriously delicious Mac ‘n Cheese.
- Tortilla for their authentic burritos, whether it is a grab and go or a long leisurely bite with a few beers.
Spoil your loved one with a day out in Putney. Need some ideas? We’re here to help:
- Share a box of popcorn and snuggle up to the latest blockbuster at Putney Odeon .
- Grab a drink and find a cosy spot in one of Putney’s bars including Ghost Whale, The Sampler, Be at One, Revolution, Tequila Mockingbird, The Toy Shop and Boma Bridge.
- If pubs are your thing, Putney does not disappoint. Make sure you pop along to East Putney Tavern, The Fox and Hounds, The Rocket, The Boathouse, Prince of Wales, Lost & Co, Spotted Horse and Coat and Badge for a cosy Valentine’s catch up.
- Looking for something a bit different? Treat your lucky lady (or gent) at the award winning nail bar, cocktail bar and coffee shop – London Grace (check out their February offer).
- Visit Glug for independent, quality, boutique style wine, spirits, and craft beer. They even have a pop-up bar every Friday & Saturday!
- If none of these take your fancy, then grab a coffee at one of our lovely coffee shops and talk a romantic stroll along the river.
Lots of love, from Positively Putney