Show your town centre some love this Valentine’s Day and treat your loved one to something special in Putney. Whether you’re looking for gift ideas or somewhere romantic to dine…Putney has what you need.
Begin your Valentine’s Day by picking up a gift for your loved one. With plenty of options in Putney, let’s see what we can help you find:
- Nothing says romance (and sometimes sorry) more than a gorgeous bunch of flowers. Pick yours up at Dovers Flowers or The Flowersmith
- It isn’t Valentine’s Day without a soppy card telling your loved one how you feel, take your pick from The Card Factory, Paperchase, Huttons, Farrago and Oliver Bonas
- If chocolate is the way to their heart, then a visit to Brownie Box, Waitrose and Sainsburys will do just the job
- Is your loved one a fan of cycling? Grab the latest accessory from VeloSport
- Put some sparkle into your Valentine’s Day and pick up some jewellery for him or her from Oliver Bonas, Accessorize and Huttons
- Grab him that special something from Farrago with their great selection of eclectic mix of gifts.
It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day to enjoy a delicious meal in Putney…but it certainly does help. Why not give some of these a go:
- Yum Sa, Tomoe, Wagamama, Hare & Tortoise and Pinto Thai for that real authentic Asian cuisine
- Byron, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Five Guys – you might not put ‘romantic’ and ‘burger’ together, but when you’re in love does it really matter if the food is messy?
- Kashmir, Ma Goa, Holy Cow (new to Putney) and Taj Mahal for Indian dishes as good as they taste in India
- Love Spanish food? Casa Manolo and Pata Negra have got your covered
- Enjoy those classic Italian dishes at Italian Boys, Pizza Express, Carluccio’s, Franco Manca, Artisans of Sardinia and Mascalzone
- For a dining experience like no other…try Preto for their succulent meats that are carved table side by their Passadors.
Not really the romantic ‘type’ but still want to grab a bite to eat? Well how about trying:
- Putney Pies for a freshy cooked handmade pie
- Nando’s for their always reliable peri peri chicken to tingle your taste buds
- The Mac Factory for their seriously delicious Mac n Cheese
- Tortilla for their authentic burritos, whether it is a grab and go or a long leisurely bite to eat with a few beers.
Spoil your loved one with a day out in Putney. Do you need some ideas of what to do? Let us help you out:
- Share a box of popcorn and snuggle up to the latest blockbuster at Putney Odeon
- Grab a drink and find a cosy spot in one of Putney bars including Ghost Whale, The Sampler, Be at One, Revolution, Tequila Mockingbird, The Toy Shop and Boma Bridge
- More of a pub kind of person? Well Putney does not disappoint in that department. Make sure you pop along to East Putney Tavern, The Fox and Hounds, The Rocket, The Boathouse, Prince of Wales, Lost & Co, Spotted Horse and Coat and Badge for a cosy Valentine’s catch up
- Want something a bit different? Treat your lucky lady (or gent) at the award winning nail bar, cocktail bar and coffee shop, London Grace (check out their February offer)
- Visit Glug, selling independent, quality, boutique style wine, spirits, and craft beer; they even have a pop-up bar every Friday & Saturday
- None of these take your fancy, then grab a coffee at one of our lovely coffee shops and talk a nice long walk along the river.
Lots of love, from Positively Putney