Perhaps this year you’ve chosen not to have any resolutions at all but why not make ‘Love local’ a new habit for 2022. Read on for out top five tips for enjoying life in Putney.
- Fresh air. Putney is a great place for a leisurely walk – choose to explore Putney common (photographed above) or follow the Embankment River path to Hammersmith Bridge or opposite direction to Wandsworth park. Get outside in the beautiful green spaces, your body will thank you for it.
- Share good experiences – tell everyone what a great place Putney is to live, work and visit. The last two years have been tough for us all, but especially small businesses. Being positive makes everyone feel better. Write positive reviews, tag the business, and share their posts on social media. The businesses will be very grateful.
- New Year, new look for your house or garden – why not try your hand at some DIY? Putney has so much choice when it comes to DIY shops. whether you need tools, timber, paint or other hardware supplies visit Tool Station, Leyland SDM, NPH, Brewers Decorators, Putney Builders Merchants, or Alloway Timber.
- Not going out but want to treat yourself – try one of Putney’s delicious take aways. Lots of cuisines to choose from Italian, to Indian, Turkish to British- click here for a full list.
- Try new in 2022. Last year, we had a number of new businesses open in Putney town centre have you discovered them? Click here to read all about them.
Please do let us know your favourite thing to do in Putney, we love seeing your photos on social media.
#Newyear, #lovelocal, #lovePutney, #ShareourPutney