Follow the Spooky Creepy Creatures Halloween trail between 19th October and 2nd November, taking you to all corners of the town centre and find the twelve pumpkins in shop windows finishing in the last location where you can collect your prize.
Why not make a day of it and stop at one of Putney’s great family restaurants and cafes for lunch or take an autumnal walk along the River.
Can you find the pumpkins in local shop windows? Follow our trail map, explore Putney and collect your prize. Follow these steps:
- Download our map HERE. Or pick up a map in local shops. Whichever you fancy.
- Start your journey to the first location. You can see this on our map or listed at the bottom of the map.
- Notice a Halloween sticker in the window? Draw what you see in the pumpkin space. If you’re having trouble spotting it, ask someone in store to help you look.
- Follow these steps for all the other locations on our map.
- Finally, you’re at the last location. Once you’ve drawn the last sticker, head into store and collect your prize… Happy Halloween!
We would love to see your pictures from our trail, make sure to tag #positivelyputney in your social media posts and tell us what your favourite part of our trail was!
T&Cs: One prize per child who shows a completed trail map. This trail is only open from 18/10/2018-02/11/2018 from 09.00-18.00.