We are now well and truly in our school summer holidays but back to school is looming and will be here before we know it. Avoid the annual summer craziness and get organised with our Back to School checklist. Tick off items as you go over the course of the holidays and be September ready in no time!
- Make sure that pencil case is full to the brim of the essential school supplies. Ryman, The Works and Waterstones should have everything you could possibly need.
- It’s so important to get your child’s feet measured especially when there is such a big break over the summer. Just think of all the growing that they have been doing! Head to Clarks to get your new school shoes.
- It’s not just school shoes but trainers that need to be changed as well. Sporting Feet offer a free gait analysis and digital scan to ensure you get the correct fit for your trainers.
- Packed lunchers! It’s always nice to get a new packed lunch box/bag for the new school year. Check out TK Maxx and Sainsburys for some great designs and a fantastic range to choose from.
- If you are looking to update your rucksack and need a tough and durable bag then have a look at what Sports Direct has to offer.
Getting back to school doesn’t need to be overwhelming or stressful. If you tick one or two of these items off of your list each week, then you will be more than prepared!