The way people shop has changed.How many times does someone say ‘have you seen this?’ and you go to Instagram to check out their page?
Instagram is the new Argos catalogue and people are saving their favourite items, following brands, and adding items to their basket more than ever.
In this power lunch hour, Alex and Pollyanna will discuss:
- Creating content for Instagram that your target audience loves
- Increasing your website traffic like crazy with wicked calls to action
- Helping your target audience go from casual browser to buyer
Instagram is your shop front to the world, so make sure it looks the business and leads through to a site that is easy to use!
Alex has spoken several times at Putney Mumpreneurs/London Small Biz Network on subjects ranging from website design, search engine optimisation, social media tips, tricks and strategies for the major channels, and Mailchimp eshots and is looking forward to this next opportunity to talk to everyone. Alex provides Search Engine Optimisation services for customers to help them make sure that the message they want to get across to their customers is getting out there as effectively as possible. One client of theirs is now the top result in Google for signed books! Alex also consults on, and personally runs clients’ social media channels, providing in-depth research to help them build their social media strategies.
A little more about Pollyanna:
Previously Head of Social Media at Oreo (Mondelez) and Cadburys. Now tutoring companies such as Capri Sun on their social media strategies and best practice. In between all of this Pollyanna created One Click Coffee to offer people really interesting freshly roasted coffee from artisan roasters to their door on a monthly subscription.
- £40 per person includes networking, lunch and refreshments.
- Please book in advance as places are limited.
- No refunds once booked, but we are happy for you to transfer ticket to a friend, just let us know!