Is your current way of working sustainable or are you on the way to burnout? How can you tell and what can you do?
During this evening event and talk, with welcome drinks on arrival, you will meet and hear Sarah Sparks, award-winning Executive Coach, Speaker and Trainer who works with senior leaders in the Corporate World; particularly around stress and burn-out. She’s known for getting results fast.
Sarah’s talk includes:
- Stark facts about stress and burn out in the 21st century and why having a sustainable strategy matters more than ever
- Consequences of not looking after yourself – including Sarah’s story
- FIVE key things you must know to be resilient, maintain your mental wellness and have success in your career, relationships, health and wellbeing
- How to really understand what’s going on inside your body – how technology can help you know whether you are in a stressed state or in recovery
- Choose to Thrive Model: Compass, Charge, Capacity, Connection, Contribiuion and Powerful
Sarah is one of the top coaches in her field and her clients include board members, Managing Directors and senior leaders from the top City institutions. Prior to founding ‘Choose to Thrive’, Sarah’s career has been in finance and she worked as an Executive Director at Goldman Sachs.
Since suffering burn-out in her late 30’s she’s focused her career on helping others create the building blocks to prosper, grow and flourish at work and in life. Sarah contributes regularly to people features in the FT, has been featured in You! Magazine http://bit.ly/SSPARKSYOU and the Talking Project on BBC Radio 4.
Recently Sarah was a guest speaker at large City institution talking about ‘Thriving at Work’, with an audience of over 1,000. 94% said that they would immediately implement what they learnt into their role.
- £15 per person: includes refreshments, networking, talk and 10 ways to reduce stress to take home with you
- No refunds once booked, but we are happy for you to transfer ticket to a friend, just let us know!