Let It Go this February Half Term!
Join us for a morning of dancing and creative activities because For the First Time in Forever our Frozen workshops are back!
Some Things Never Change in the magical world of Dance Grooves, we’ll entertain your children with some amazing dance moves and creative activities themed around Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Kristof in Arendelle.
Love is an Open Door so treat your children to a magical morning with Dance Grooves where they’ll learn a cool dance routine to our favourite song from the movie taught by our talented Dance Grooves team.
Over three hours your children will have so much fun including:
- Creative themed arts activities
- High energy themed dance games
- And there’ll be a special performance at the end of the workshop for parents and carers.
All workshops are drop-off so you can enjoy a little bit of time of your own
- Date: Tuesday 18 February 2020
- Time: 10.30 am – 1.30 pm
- Venue: The Half Moon Putney
- Age range: 4 – 10 years
- Cost per child: £25, includes unlimited 3 hour dance and creative workshop
Please remember to bring a packed lunch and a drink for your child and to remember the NO NUTS POLICY.
Places are limited so please book online in advance to avoid disappointment.
We do not offer refunds.
For more details please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or call 07956 235 248