Promoting Putney is a key delivery objective of the BID. We aim to raise the profile of Putney as an excellent location for business and a quality destination for consumers, residents, employees and visitors.
We will continue to:
- Promote Putney as a vibrant town centre in which to shop, work, live and visit.
- Update the Positively Putney consumer-facing website which promotes all levy payers.
- Raise the profile of Positively Putney with the use of targeted, cross-channel campaigns, producing both a Christmas and Spring brochure to be hand delivered to local households.
- Regular use of social media to encourage people to engage with the Positively Putney brand.
- Increase footfall by organising key events during the year.
As a business you have a unique ability to influence those that use your services and inspire them to use you and your neighbouring businesses more frequently. We encourage you to always be positive about visiting, shopping and using Putney facilities. Our voice to consumers is stronger together.
We know that businesses can help each other with building a customer base. To join our conversation always use #shareourPutney on your posts so that people interested in Putney can find what you have to say. Putney BID businesses can access training and guidance by using the Maybe* platform which brings all your social media accounts into one place. This is a free service that BID businesses can access. For more information contact Anna on email@example.com