Creepy Creatures Halloween Trail
Follow the Creepy Creatures Halloween Trail between 19th October and 2nd November, taking you to all corners of the town centre, and find the twelve pumpkins in shop windows, finishing in the last location where you can collect your prize.
Why not make a day of it and stop at one of Putney’s great family restaurants and cafes for lunch, or take an autumnal walk along the river. Can you find the pumpkins in local shop windows? Follow our trail map, explore Putney and collect your prize. Just follow these steps:
- Download our map HERE, or pick up a map in local shops – whichever you fancy.
- Start your journey to the first location. You can see this on our map or listed at the bottom of the map.
- Notice a Halloween sticker in the window? Draw what you see in the pumpkin space. If you’re having trouble spotting it, ask someone in store to help you look.
- Follow these steps for all the other locations on our map.
- Finally, you’re at the last location. Once you’ve drawn the last sticker, head into store and collect your prize… Happy Halloween!
We would love to see your pictures from our trail, make sure to tag #positivelyputney in your social media posts and tell us what your favourite part of our trail was!
T&Cs: One prize per child who shows a completed trail map. This trail is only open from 18/10/2018-02/11/2018 from 09.00-18.00.
Halloween Harvest Event
As we welcome autumn and brace ourselves for falling leaves and chilly nights, Positively Putney is bringing you a spooky day of family fun to keep everyone entertained.
We will be hosting a fun and spooky Halloween Harvest Event in Church Square, at the bottom of Putney High Street, on Saturday 26th October, 10am – 3pm.
Enjoy some ‘tricks and treats’ with Pumpkin Carving, Halloween Face Paint, Free Circus Workshop, Reducing Pumpkin Food Waste Workshops and some delicious sweet treats.